Follow instructions to install firmware on Alfabox UX2 from the USB drive:
- Prepare empty USB drive
- Format the flash drive to FAT32 format. Usually, it’s the default format.
- Click here to download firmware to your computer
- Copy the file to the root of the USB drive
- Unpack archive so you will see folder “mag254” and inside 2 files Bootstrap and image update
- Insert USB drive into the USB port on the back of the box
- Unplug box from electricity and plug it back in while pressing and holding the “Menu” button on the remote control. Blue menu will appear. Select “Upgrade Tools” and then press “right’ button on the remote control. Select “USB Bootstrap” and move right and then press OK.